A sweet pleasant cup with delicate herbaceous notes and has a light, mild, fresh, and slightly sweet fruity finish. Green Rooibos Tea is minimally processed to preserve the natural grassy look to the tea leaves. This loose leaf tea is caffeine free and has a high antioxidant level! A naturally sweet herbal tea that can be enjoyed in the morning or evening – hot or iced!
Organic Green Rooibos
Hot Tea Brewing
- Bring water to a rolling boil to about 194 Degree Fahrenheit
- Put 1 slightly heaping tsp. of loose rooibos for each 7-9 oz of water in the teapot.
- Pour freshly boiled water over the tea. Steep 3-7 min. Add milk and sugar to taste.
If you are using a reusable tea bag or tea infuser:
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add one teaspoon of loose leaf tea for every eight ounces of water.
- Turn the stove to medium low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves into a mug using a fine mesh strainer.
- Optimal steeping time for Rooibos Tea : 5 to 7 minutes.
Iced Tea Brewing
- To make 1 quart. 12 slightly heaping tsp. of loose leaf tea into a teapot.
- Pour 1 1/4 cup of boiling water on tea. Steep 5 min. Fill the serving pitcher a quarter full with cold water.
- Pour the tea into the pitcher while straining the tea. Add ice, top up with cold water, garnish and sweeten to taste.
Be the first to leave a review.